MoYo Movement™ stands for mobility yoga and means heart in the Swahili language. Each time we move we increase mobility and allow freedom to come to the body. As we free the body we enable better alignment and stability to support it. When we engage in these actions with present moment awareness, we incrementally improve how we feel in our body as these actions circularly support one another. And as we do so from the self- compassion of the heart, we improve our relationship with success and strife with the wisdom of the body as a guide.
Phase 1 -MoYo Movement Phase I allows you to establish a new foundation with your body and develop a new feeling connection you’ve never had before!
- Access feeling in the body in a new way that brings comfort
- Create physical mobility to release restricted areas of the body; which can simultaneously open up the ability to access the emotional effects of physical pain
- Access the source of pain by feeling into challenging areas in the body and experiencing them in new ways
Connect to an emotional source in the body and access the physical pathway of release and a different way of engaging the body through the emotional connection
Improve your ability to realign and be stronger and feel more empowered
Shift from the feeling of self-preservation or self-protection and begin to explore solutions
Phase 2 - Phase II is all about getting you to feel inspired and empowered to take new action. Within this, you will feel more connected to your body and know that,regardless of what happens, you will be safe to explore.
- Use physical techniques to get more emotional and physical release
- Remove resistance to creating new possibilities
- From here, patterns of thought and the body’s response to them can shift and we can shift the body’s response to thought patterns